People who fit in well with Acorn Health…
- find the clinical side of their business to be deeply satisfying; everything else, isn’t. Process and paperwork are standing in the way of being most effective.
- are frustrated by the data they don’t have. Looking for better measures of results to achieve better outcomes.
- want the advantages of technology and scale, but don’t want to sell their soul.
- want to be part of something bigger, but don’t want to lose their voice.
- are natural collaborators who are comfortable with connection and feedback.
- are fearless innovators. Interested and open to new approaches. Ready to learn and grow.
Our commitment to you
We will deliver world class professional development that will allow you to grow in the field.
We will work together to establish and raise standards in the field.
You will work with state-of-the-art technology that supports more time helping our clients and families.
You will work in a supportive environment of collaboration, communication, and connection.
Your accountability as a team member will be tied to concrete results and client/family relationships.